I was so excited when I heard that Alaska Aces will be playing an exhibition game here in Cebu.
The opposing team is Cebu’s very own ML Kwarta Padala Niños.
It happened last Saturday (September 25), 5pm @ USC Gym.
I thought I will miss this event but fortunately, Karlota and Ace agreed to watch the game with me =)
I cannot thank them enough for making me so happy that night.
I have one great regret though and that is I failed to have a souvenir pic with Cyrus Baguio.
What’s so nice about this guy is that he is from Iligan which means that he can speak and understand the Cebuano dialect (I love this!).
Also, that he is a star player but it seems like he doesn’t know it (humility takes place, I love this! take 2).
Actually, the opportunity was so close for the taking but I was simply defeated by my hidden desire...hahahah! =)
Kidding aside, yeah maybe because he is my crush (I just sound so proud…hehehe!). =)
I hope that next time they will visit Cebu again for a game, I will be so ready to have a picture of us taken.
Of course, if possible an autograph too...haha! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment