Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cyrus Baguio

Over the weekends, mom-c sent me 3 messages in fb informing that her relatives from Aussie had a dinner with Cyrus Baguio.


Not until her 3rd message did she realized that the family name of Cyrus is Baguio which by the way is in their family tree.

As I was looking at the pictures I noticed that in the upper right corner, Cyrus Baguio’s profile was there.

Of course without second thoughts I added him as a friend but unfortunately I am not allowed.

I tried for the second time but I got the same notification..what do I expect? Hahahah!

Instead I sent him a message asking if she recognize Anne Marie, the name mom-c mentioned as her cousin in Australia.

Actually, I am expecting that somehow he will find time to reply but I also understand if he will not at all.

Guess what? Oh Yeah, I got a reply. :-):-):-)

Wether it’s him who personally answered back or not, I just don’t care…hehehe ;-)

What’s matters most to me is that I got a response :-)



Happy 2011! =)

2 comments:

  1. nangutan pud..heheh
    replayan napud nako
    hangtod karon wala na ni reply
    klaro na kaayo sa pattern nga siya jud to..hahahah!

    ReplyDelete